Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass Guitar, Olympic White, MXJ01420
- Flat shipping fees
- Dedicated sales support available
About this product
WPG BELIEVES - This Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass Olympic White MXJ01420 is in Excellent condition.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil (Bridge), 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil (Middle)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Hardshell
This instrument has been professionally checked by our qualified technicians. In some cases, we also engage our digital luthier, the PLEK machine. We have ensured the frets are properly dressed and the overall set up optimally adjusted for the best playability and tone.